[Chuan Wei Braised Beef]_ Chuan Wei Braised Beef _ How to Make _ Practice Guide
One of the biggest characteristics of Sichuan-style braised beef is spicy, and the spicy taste has always been a favorite of many people. It can help us integrate a good appetizing effect. So how to make Sichuan-style braised beef?
Take a look at the following specific methods.
First, 500 grams of beef, 500 grams of potatoes, 200 grams of carrots, and a handful of parsley.
3 anise, 5 grams of spiced powder, 2 slices of fragrant leaves, 20 grams of Douban watercress, 5 grams of onion, 3 slices of ginger, 5 slices of garlic, 10 grams of sugar, 1 tablespoon of wine, 5 grams of raw soy sauce, pepper and salt.
Second, production method 1, the beef is washed and cut into pieces, put into boiling water, add cooking wine, boil and drain the water for later use.
2. Cut potatoes and carrots into pieces for later use.
3. After the oil is hot in the pot, add potato pieces and fry until the skin is golden and crispy.
4. Leave an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add the shallots, ginger, and garlic after heating; then add the spicy bean sauce to stir-fry.
5. Add the beef cubes and stir fry for about 5 minutes to fry the water in the beef.
6. Add soy sauce, sugar, wine, soy sauce, allspice and star anise and stir-fry.
7. Dip the beef in water and put in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
8. After cooling, add potatoes and carrots for 5 minutes.
9, if there is no pressure cooker, can be added to the ordinary stew pot, slowly cook over low heat until the juice is thick, the meat is crispy.